Wednesday 15 February 2017

Nearly there.

The tentacle beast is coming along really nicely now. I've attached all the baskets together, 3 on each side, and have blu-tacked them to the side of the beast to see how it looks. I've put the wooden panel on the side of one as well. This needs some straps to give it a suspended look rather than just sticking there. The tentacles are all completed minus a bit of sanding and I've made attachments for them on the underside of the beast. Here are the pics of it at this stage. After that is work on the merchant/handler.




He's a rough sort at the moment. I really need a lot more practice with the human form but it's a beginning. He'll be wearing some sort of robe/cloak as well. There is a fair amount left to finish on this guy. I've also but a length of brass rod for his snagging tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment