Friday 10 February 2017

More progress on the tentacle beast and the Demon Fiddler Crab

More progress has been made on the tentacle beast. The underside has been created and I have made the two long tentacles. They have small suction pads on the ends that I made with a small leather punch to get the circle and a rubber clay shaper. Now all that is left is the other tentacles and the beast is nearly finished. Only small details and piecing it together.




The Crab man, which I now call the demon fiddler crab, has a gigantic arm. I'm thinking it may be slightly too big. I've added a shoulder since the photo was taken and also sculpted over most of the smaller arm. The base of which you can see on the right. This will probably have a smaller upper arm section. I found it better to make it longer and then take away rather than making it too short. This guy is nearly complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment