Monday 6 February 2017

Brains!

A zombie's fantasy!
I've started sculpting some sci-fi zombie sorts.
Initially I was just using the leftover GS to create the little guy then I really like the idea of creating a huge brain.
Here is the little guy.


And here is the progress on the big guy. I started with a basic section that I sculpted on sketchup and printed out on my 3d printer. Unfortunately the resolution isn't the best so I generally just use it for making things where it doesn't matter if print lines show. So I sculpted over in milliput to hide the lines (rather than sanding).
I attached some tubes with one of those tube making dodackeys from Greenstuff World. 
After this had set I used some leather punches to make circles to go at the end of the tubes. It still has some way to go but it is looking good so far for a big brain leader. The actual brain needs a lot of work. I have made the basic structure for it.
rear(ish) view

front view with 28mm witch for scale

bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment